Play your part - help to promote Gloucestershire as a great place to do business
Join us in creating a greater Gloucestershire in 2016
We're encouraging Gloucestershire business people to gain recognition for their activities, by making us aware of the great things they give their time to. These can include volunteering as a business mentor in schools, offering work experience, supporting GFirst LEP projects, taking part in our surveys (and promoting them to your business contacts), hosting an event, providing a case study, encouraging a business to set up/ relocate in Gloucestershire, take on an apprentice - the list goes on and on!
What do I need to do?
It's really simple - just send us your pledge for 2016 and we'll make sure it appears on your GL Ambassador profile on our website. Once you've completed your pledge, let us know so we can shout about it through our website, social media and in the press.
Who can pledge?
Individuals, teams or whole companies - and you can pledge more than once.
Use our new hashtag #1000GLStories and share your story with Gloucestershire and beyond!
If you're really on the ball and have already achieved great things in 2016 - just let us know.
What might a pledge be?
- Become a business mentor in secondary schools
- Give a person who is out of work a work experience opportunity
- Take part in surveys and promote them to business contacts
- Host a GFirst LEP event e.g, ministerial visit
- Speak at a GFirst LEP event
- Write a case study about; Your work an an Ambassador, Your business growth, Your export story
- Volunteer your time to be part of a GFirst LEP Business Group
- Refer businesses to the Growth Hub
- Volunteer to be a mentor through the Enterprise Hubs
- Encourage a business to set up/ relocate in Gloucestershire
- Take on an apprentice or trainee
- Participate in marketing activities; Feature in a promotional video, Provide a quote for a press release
Who are GL Ambassadors?