Play your part - help to promote Gloucestershire as a great place to do business
Join us in creating a greater Gloucestershire in 2016
GFirst LEP is working with local business people to raise awareness of Gloucestershire is a great place to do business.
We're encouraging Gloucestershire business people to gain recognition for their activities, by making us aware of the great things they are doing – by making a pledge.
What do I need to do?
It's really simple - just send us your pledge for 2016 and we'll make sure it appears on your GL Ambassador profile on our website. Once you've completed your pledge, let us know so we can shout about it through our website, social media and in the press, raising awareness of your business in the process.
Who can pledge?
Individuals, teams or whole companies - and you can pledge more than once. Don’t worry - you don’t have to be a GL ambassador already. Pledging automatically makes you an ambassador, and we’ll send you more details when you have made your pledge.
What might a pledge be?
• Become a business mentor in secondary schools
• Give a person who is out of work a work experience opportunity
• Take part in surveys and promote them to business contacts
• Host a GFirst LEP event e.g, ministerial visit
• Speak at a GFirst LEP event
• Write a case study about your work as an Ambassador, your business growth, your export story
• Volunteer your time to be part of a GFirst LEP Business Group
• Refer businesses to The Growth Hub
• Volunteer to be a mentor through the Enterprise Hubs
• Encourage a business to set up or relocate in Gloucestershire
• Take on an apprentice or trainee
• Participate in marketing activities; feature in a promotional video or provide a quote for a press release
• Work with other Gloucestershire businesses to help boost our economy
• Sharing your expertise & knowledge with other businesses in the county
• The list is endless!
Who are GL Ambassadors?
Our GL Ambassadors are business people from all sectors and all walks of life across Gloucestershire, who volunteer their valuable time, any size and any capacity, to help us to grow the economy within the county.
By pledging, you are now a GL Ambassador. helping to make Gloucestershire great. Click here to see who is already signed up to our network of over 700 GL Ambassadors.
Ambassadors are vital in supporting our vision to make positive changes within our county.