- Give focus to businesses on the understanding of what finance is available to them and how they can be supported.
- Enhance the strength and growth of the local economy through the provision of impartial advice.
- Provide clear hints, tips and advice to businesses when applying for grants and additional financial support.
- Develop specific events and practical forum clinics to support businesses in presenting their cases to banks for accessing finance.
- Engage with other business groups to share ideas and widen the reach of all represented efforts.
Chair: Mark Wilton – HSBC
GFirst LEP Lead: Elizabeth Weaver
GFirst LEP Board Member: Adam Starkey – Green Gourmet Ltd
Emma Fells – Barclays
Kirsty Kilburn - Barclays
Angie Preece - BCRS
Paul Jones - British Business Bank
Gareth Jones - Clydesdale Bank
Jonathan Powell - Clydesdale Bank
Martyn Mangan - Elkro Ltd
Sue McIntosh-Gibbs - Folk2Folk
Emma Gray – Handelsbanken
Phil Mitchell – Harbour Key Ltd
Simon Sheldon – Harper Sheldon
Andrew Kirk - Lloyds Bank Plc
Andy Kime - The Growth Hub
Chris Gibbs - The Growth Hub