- Work collaboratively with the Growth Hub Network to support their offering and to show SMEs the added value of connecting with local membership organisations
- Drive sustainable economic growth to create more jobs and business opportunities for the county
- Increase the numbers of businesses engaged with the LEP sector groups and extend their reach to the wider business community.
- Facilitate collaboration and networking opportunities within the business communites to support ideas for growth.
- Support and help to deliver interventions within the Recovery Plan
- To offer collaborative, business-rich feedback to the Growth Hub stretegic development
- To offer an accurate representation of digital and softer skills within the county, and illustrate their application into all business environments.
- Contribute to achieving the aims and objectives of GFirst LEP, with the themes of Investment, Connection, Promotion and Skills.
Chair: Ian Mean - Business West
GFirst LEP Board Member Rep: Jenny Raymond - Harrison Clark Rickerbys
Clive Lewis – Achieving the Difference LLP
Clayton Manley - Business Doctors Ltd
Sarah Taylor Phillips - Career Voyage
Nicky Williams - CBI
Jon Leamon - Cheltenham Chamber of Commerce
Russell Warner - Federation of Small Businesses (FSB)
Fiona Spencer – Fiona Spencer Ltd
Vikki Walters – Gloucestershire County Council
Michael Jones - The Honourable Company of Gloucestershire
Jo Draper - QuoLux
Richard Dalziel - RCD Solutions Ltd
Dr Polly Pick - University of Gloucestershire
Chris Wills - Willans