- Drive sustainable economic growth to create more jobs and business opportunities for the county as articulated in the GFirst Strategic Economic Plan [ SEP ]
- Represent the LEP for their group and work with the LEP to identify key priority areas and deliver high quality solutions to address these needs
- Increase the numbers of businesses engaged with the LEP sector groups and extend their reach to the wider business community.
- Increase the profile of the business groups and quantify their contribution to the LEP and economic growth of the county.
- Ensure that the Membership Groups they represent are fully informed of LEP projects and activities.
- Promote the Growth Hub offer to the BMG and seek feedback to monitor its effectiveness