- Agree the quantum and broad location of the employment land with the Joint Core Strategy (JCS) teams of Gloucester City Council, Cheltenham Borough Council and Tewkesbury Borough Council.
- Engage with the Gloucestershire Infrastructure Investment Fund (GIIF) and raise awareness of the scheme to encourage further projects to come forward.
- Lead the LEP ‘Planning Matters’ forum to facilitate engagement with private and public sectors.
- Help improve future development opportunities and positive engagement with the local planning process.
- Engage with other business groups to share ideas and widen the reach of all represented efforts.
Chair: Stephen Limbrick – Limbrick Studio Ltd
GFirst LEP Lead: Elizabeth Weaver
Board Member Representative: Mike Warner – Warners Motor Group
Adrian Rowley - Alder King
Simon Carey – Barnwood Construction
Steve MacPherson – Bloor Homes
Scott Winnard – Bruton Knowles
Jeremy Williamson – Cheltenham Borough Council
Chris Haslam - Consultant
Robert Duncan – Duncan Property Developments
Michael Carter – EG Carter
Mark Ryan – Gloucestershire Airport
Angela Presdee - Gloucestershire County Council
Claire Edwards - Gloucestershire County Council
Ben Ramsay - Kier Group
Andrew Billings – Newland Homes
Nick Upton – Nicholas J Upton and Partners
Mike Court – Quattro Design Architects
Paul Fong – Ridge and Partners LLP
Simon Tothill – Robert Hitchins
Robert Weaver - Tewkesbury Borough Council
Garry King – Two Rivers Housing