- To offer cyber-tech support to the development of West Cheltenham's Golden Valley development, home of Cyber Central UK, ensuring opportunities for investment are utilised and nurtured effectively.
- Feed into the Local Industrial Strategy for Gloucestershire, offering expert guidance and knowledge on the current cyber tech offering as well as future potential.
- Work with the GFirst Education team and the wider cyber tech education platform to support and encourage the development of skilled personnel in the sector.
- To bring together the best technological minds from local SMEs and start-ups to fully harness the cyber-tech ecosystem.
- Identify the needs of businesses working in the cyber tech sector, including skills and talent supply, and help facilitate solutions that will contribute to the economic growth of the county.