- Assist the LEP in the development of the ‘Green Gloucestershire’ offering of the Local Industrial Strategy.
- Work with the South West Energy Hub by identifying energy projects and funding streams, collaborating with neighbouring LEPs in the South West when needed, to gain funding for low carbon initiatives.
- Contribute to the ‘Renewable Energy Leadership’, ‘Ultra low emissions vehicles and clean fleet’ and ‘Heat Decarbonisation’ task groups as part of the Energy Strategy, whose aim is to identify projects and opportunities to reduce carbon emissions within the county.
- Support the LEP in ensuring that the Gloucestershire Renewable Energy, Engineering and Nuclear Skills (GREEN) project is able to deliver its ambitions to support the skills needs of the growing low carbon energy sector.
- Please follow this link to see a copy of the Energy Strategy: https://www.gfirstlep.com/downloads/2019/gloucestershire-energy-strategy-2019.pdf
Chairs: Rachel Brain - Stroud District Council
Simon Pickering - Ecotricity
GFirst LEP Board Member: Rob Loveday - GE Aviation
Dale Williams - BPE Solicitors
Mike Craggs - Bromford
Sorcha Anderson - Carbon Focus
Colum Ryan - Eco Mirage
Barry Wyatt - Energy Specialist
Peter Wiggins – Gloucestershire County Council
Caroline Aistrop - Green Spark Marketing
Richard Hellen – Hermes Energy Services
John Hewitt - Hewitt Studios Ltd
Mark Eldridge - KIWA Ltd
Andy Slaney – Low Carbon Estates
Paul Swainson - Ramboll
James Clarke - Severn Wye
Rob Hargraves - Severn Wye
Pete Barrett - SGS College
Phillip Morris - South West Hub - Project Manager for Gloucestershire
Sean Spencer – Spirax Sarco
John Henry Looney - Sustainable Direction
Richard Harris - Sustainable Direction
Dr Jon Furley - University of Gloucestershire
Bethan Winter - Wales and West Utilities
Neil James - Western Power Distribution