- Identify the key strategic stakeholders operating in this sector and seek their representation in this Business Group.
- Undertake or commission a Needs Analysis of the skills requirements of the businesses operating in this sector by the end of June 2019. Work with schools, Further Education and Higher Education providers as appropriate to ensure that their offer meets these business needs.
- Create an agreed shared Destination Management Plan [DMP] for the county using the Visit England principles for developing DMPs. This will set the strategic direction for 5 years. The agreed plan to be finalised by the end of 2019.
- Prioritise the actions within the DMP in an annual rolling programme and identify the stakeholders responsible for their delivery.
- Identify and coordinate appropriate funding opportunities as they arise and facilitate bids as appropriate.
- Create a simple communications and marketing plan to keep all stakeholders informed about current actions of the group
Dev Chakraborty GFirst LEP Chair
Elizabeth Weaver GFirst LEP Lead
Claire Thayers AGBG / Folk2Folk
Martin Lane AONB / Folk2Folk
Sally Graff Cotswolds Tourism
Chris Jackson Cotswolds Tourism
Mike Warner GFirst LEP Board Member
Kelly Ballard Marketing Cheltenham
Jason Smith Marketing Gloucester
Gordon Craig Stroud District Council
Andy Sanders Tewkesbury Borough Council
Dr Alan Marvell University of Gloucestershire
Maureen McAllister Wye Valley & Forest of Dean Tourism