- Identify the key strategic stakeholders operating in this sector and seek their representation in this Business Group.
- Undertake or commission a Needs Analysis of the skills requirements of the businesses operating in this sector by the end of June 2019. Work with schools, Further Education and Higher Education providers as appropriate to ensure that their offer meets these business needs.
- Create an agreed shared Destination Management Plan [DMP] for the county using the Visit England principles for developing DMPs. This will set the strategic direction for 5 years. The agreed plan to be finalised by the end of 2019.
- Prioritise the actions within the DMP in an annual rolling programme and identify the stakeholders responsible for their delivery.
- Identify and coordinate appropriate funding opportunities as they arise and facilitate bids as appropriate.
- Create a simple communications and marketing plan to keep all stakeholders informed about current actions of the group
Chair: Dev Chakraborty - GFirst LEP
GFirst LEP Lead: Elizabeth Weaver
GFirst LEP Board Member: Mike Warner - Warners Motor Group
Claire Thayers - AGBG
Martin Lane - AONB
Will Foster - Cotswold Canal Trust
Michael Studden - Cotswold Edge and Severn Vale Tourism Network
Sally Graff - Cotswolds Tourism
Chris Jackson - Cotswolds Tourism
Gill Hands - Forest of Dean and Wye Valley Tourism Association
Luke Millikin - Hotel Du Vin
Ben Hau - Marketing Gloucester
Jason Smith - Marketing Gloucester
Aidan Stevens - Stratton House Hotel
Gordon Craig - Stroud District Council
Wendy Walton - Sudeley Castle and Gardens
Andy Sanders - Tewkesbury Borough Council
Dean Gunston - The Greenway Hotel & Spa
Dr Alan Marvell - University of Gloucestershire